An Inspiring Keynote Speaker
View an entire 2015 talk here.
Marc is a passionate, powerful, inspiring and informative keynote speaker. He offers both fresh visions and many practical ideas that are usable immediately and make a difference. He has presented at, and worked with, hundreds of schools, colleges, educator groups and business groups throughout the U.S. and in over 40 countries.
People always leave Prensky’s talks with “buzz”, new perspectives, and renewed energy.
“Thanks for a lot of thought-provoking ideas. Several things you said set the day alight.”
“Your presentation got my wheels turning, and they haven’t stopped.”
These are some of the topics Marc is currently offering in his keynotes in the U.S. and around the world. (Please note that all Marc’s speeches are customized, and are a mix-and-match of the topics below–and others—depending on the audience’s needs.)
- 1.“FUTURE-ORIENTED EDUCATION” – Making Today’s Education Not Just About the Past
- 2. NEW BASICS AND NEW BALANCE FOR A NEW AGE: Radically Rethinking the K-12 Curriculum for 21st Century Success
- 3. POWERFULLY INTEGRATING TECHNOLOGY into Our Classrooms and Teaching
- 4. DIGITAL WISDOM for Administrators, Teachers and Students
- 5. EXPANDING STUDENTS’ AND TEACHERS’ MINDS for the 21st Century
- 6. THE GOAL IS NOT “LEARNING,” BUT “BECOMING”: What Education Should Really Be About
- 7. BEYOND JUST ADDING TECHNOLOGY: What Do We Build On This New Foundation?
- 8. PARTNERING: The Right Pedagogy for Today’s Students
- 9. ENGAGING AND EDUCATING OUR DIGITAL NATIVE LEARNERS
- 10. TEACHING IN THE 21ST CENTURY – How All Teachers Can Adapt
- 11. COMBINING THE STRENGTHS OF NATIVES AND IMMIGRANTS: How To All Teach, Learn and Thrive Together in a Digital World
- 12. CRAFTING A REAL 21ST CENTURY EDUCATION!—Beyond Just “Creativity” and “Entrepreneurship”
For more information on each topic, Click Here.
Topics can also be custom-crafted to fit a particular conference theme.
You can view one of Marc’s 2015 talks here.
You can see where Marc will be speaking (and where he has spoken in the past) by clicking on on the menu on the above right.